Friday, November 14, 2008

Red Stripes in the Summer or perhaps America's Next Top 2 yr old Model?


Look at that saucy look she's pulling off! Fierce I tell you! Fierce I tell Tyra!
Often times I find that while a photo won't be technically great or even that there are major things wrong with it from a "good photo" point of view, I find that the ones I like best are the ones I react to emotionally. Like this one. I could do some photoshopping or something like that (If I have photoshop) but eh, who cares, I like it As Is.

4 comments:

Angella said...

She looks like an angel. A fierce angel, but still ;)

Autumn said...

I can see why you love this photo as is. The look on her face and the lighting.. beautiful. I wouldn't photoshop it either, but then I still totally suck at photoshop so I'd just F it up. lol

Anonymous said...

She's got the look. ;-)

The Over-Thinker said...

I love the shadow of the chain. And she is definitely looking fierce. Miss J has nothing on her. I'm really curious as to what she was looking at.