Monday, March 16, 2009

greeblepix Entry March 2009

Click on the photo to see a larger version. I posted this photo waaay back when, but have always loved it, so I decided to enter it for this months greeblepix contest over at Awesome Aimee's greeblmonkey website. Go HERE to see the rest of the entries. Thanks Aimee.
This shot is SOOC except for slight cropping at the top and the bottom. I use a Canon Digital Rebel XTi and I love it. I publish a new photo everyday so feel free to follow me (its easy in the upper right hand corner) and check them out!
Funny that a lucky shot would be the theme - I didn't even know that when I posted this.
We were at Copalis Beach early last summer. My daughter had entered the stage where she does NOT want to get her picture taken and refuses to cooperate. This was the culmination of her walking towards me showing me the sand on her face and shoes and pants and hands and I was shooting and shooting and shooting hoping something would turn out.
Great theme.

3 comments:

Tami said...

I love this picture!! Exactly how a kids hands look after a the beach!

Anonymous said...

A sure winner! At least in my eyes. ;-)

~Sheryl said...

Great picture... as usual. I really love your photography.
~S