Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day to Read January 8th!- a Book, Not a Blog (and a daily photo of course)


I was looking for a bookish type photo for this post, and remembered one I had taken when I very first got my new camera, of the bookshelf in the living room. Except... turns out its mostly movies. At least there are some good ones.
Read a book, or a magazine, or a newspaper, tomorrow! No computers, no blogs, nothing electronic - go to Soccer Mom In Denial's page and read all about it, then turn off your computer for Day To Read 2009.
I am going to have withdrawl tomorrow! Ok, so my book of choice will be probably two books - "Memoirs of Hecate County" by Edmund Wilson, and 50/50 by Dean Karnazes. Need some Dean to inspire me to continue my N Y Resolutions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be SO SO SO hard for me to go because I am amazingly behind on the blogs I love, including yours. But I do have a great new David Sedaris book I have been wanting to read, and my comforter is back from the cleaners and Imp will be at Montessori tomorrow...I suppose there is nothing stopping me from curling up with my book and spending the day reading.

Oh wait. There's all that laundry! *lol*

Mom said...

NO PICTURE TOMORROW? OH NO!

Sheila @ Dr Cason.org said...

I'm posting your photo late tonight!! Of course you won by a landslide. Will you please play again? Everyone loved yours!

soccer mom in denial said...

Thanks for playing along. I hope the withdrawl wasn't too bad. :)