Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You Capture - Fun

I'm going to do this post old school style with regular size photos.
This weeks challenge was Fun. I had a lot of fun taking pictures, and what else does fun mean except shoving a camera in my kids faces. Fun for Mama anyway.

So we went to the playground a couple times and I brought my camera. Himself loves the monkey bars. And Herself loves to walk along the top of the wall, this time she was pretending to be a lion.

Enjoy.





Go HERE and check out the rest of the photographers at Beth's site.
Photobucket
Thanks for playing along!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, every week I can't get over how handsome your son is!! (I was going to say cute, but figured he wouldn't appreciate that:)

Ash said...

very adventurous kids you got there. i cant wait for my bub to get to that age. nice pics to go along with the post. :)

~ash's mum

Jen said...

Very fun, I love the upside down shot!

Lisa said...

Great photos! I love the second one.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Awesome shots!!

Bec said...

You got some great smiles!

robyn anne said...

love playground photos!

Jenners said...

I think you captured FUN PERFECTLY!!!

Unknown said...

These are fun and playful!!

apathy lounge said...

Your photos are so natural and unstaged! I could learn a thing or two from you!