Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday MJ

















When I was pregnant for the second time, Daddy Himself and I agreed that we did not want to know the sex of our baby (again, didn't with Himself either) but I must say for some reason my curiousity was waaay greater with this one than the previous baby. But all along my head was telling me I would be having another boy. Then... somewhere about mid-term my heart started telling me it was a girl. And kept telling me, and kept telling me. And my heart was right. On June 15 2006 my beautiful baby Margaret was born.

She has been so much fun, so different and yet similar to her big brother but man, she's awesome. I cannot imagine my life without her, and I look forward to my life with my Girl. I am so blessed, first with my wonderful husband Danny, then my fabulous Sullivan, and finally the sweet special treasure who is Margaret.

I hope you enjoy the photo journey.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

awww. Love it. She is so gorgeous.

Ree said...

She's beautiful! Just like mama.

g-man said...

That was a lovely journey. I had to chuckle out loud at a copule of them (sleeping and spaghetti face) so universally cute.

Happy Birthday to your Margaret.

Autumn said...

How sweet! She is just gorgeous! Happy Birthday Margaret!

Mom said...

great pix

Anonymous said...

really nice grouping of MJ! Yay for the cillins!
love from aunty jane!

Carlos Bohorquez Nassar said...

Love the B&W one, great shots!